Bottisham & Burwell Photographic Club (B&BPC) is established with the objects set out in its constitution and is a data controller within the UK.
The personal information referred to in this Policy may include name, contact details, records of entries to events, images and such other information as may be necessary for the effective management of the legitimate interests of the B&BPC. Any person wishing to verify the information held by B&BPC may apply to the Secretary.
The B&BPC collects and holds personal information about:
1. The Executive Committee, others who assist the Executive Committee and those offering their services to B&BPC e.g. as judges or lecturers.
This information is used to facilitate administration and services and is retained on file. The contact details of B&BPC Executive Committee allocated to provide particular services may be published generally.
2. Photographers as the creators of Images used in the activities of B&BPC.
This information is managed subject to the Rules & Regulations for B&BPC Competition Events.
B&BPC may retain historical archives for example, but not limited to, records of meetings, catalogues, awards and other event results.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
- request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- restrict processing;
- to object to processing of your personal data; and complain to a supervisory authority.
None of your data is used for automated decision making and profiling